I know how to do this. You know how to do this. So let's begin...
And so it is, just like a midwife I am here to witness you, encourage you for deep breaths and ensure you giving birth to something - an idea, a new you, a new phase of life - is mystery dancing you. Sometimes all one needs is that: deep listening, full attention, an open space with no judgments and quick fixes, being seen, heard and received. We are soulful, wise creatures. The knowing is inherent.
Then there is forgetfulness. And the gift of not-knowing. Other voices that tell you what to do. The necessity of economic survival over heart's desires. The grief that you carry in your belly. The beauty that makes your heart sing.
There is a Source, an omnipresent power in you that is guiding you: your SOUL. Everything else is only pointers towards it. You are the One you've been waiting for.
My work is listening with you to your Soul's voice; to accompany you in discovering your gifts and finding their expressions in the world. Sometimes my work is to accompany you in your grief and be your witness in despair and not-knowing.
Without any agenda or preconceived destination, to be present to You as a life force.
Following life's guidance and our authenticity, we will meet in a space of emergence. I do not know what will happen but we will know together how to move forward. In Presence Sessions, I will offer deep listening, witnessing without judgment or advice, generative questions, sometimes silence, and sometimes poetry to invoke and invite your Soul to show up.
When is a good time to gift yourself a Presence Session?
- When you are feeling lost, confused and disconnected
- When you are fired up with passion and trembling with inspiration
- When you hear the calling of your Soul but are afraid to listen
- When you are ready to discover your gift(s)
- When you are burning with longing for something you can't yet name
- When you are ready to honor your old story and begin creating a new one
- When magic is knocking on your door and you want to say YES
- When you want to meet your grief and transform it into medicine
- At times of transition and crossing thresholds
- When your calling is tugging on your sleeve and yet you don't know how to begin
blessed be the longing that brought you here
and quickens your soul with wonder.
may you have the courage to listen to the voice of desire
that disturbs you when you have settled for something safe.
may you have the wisdom to enter generously into your own unease
to discover the new direction your longing wants you to take.
may the forms of your belonging - in love, creativity, and friendship -
be equal to the grandeur and the call of your soul.
may the one you long for long for you.
may your dreams gradually reveal the destination of your desire.
may a secret providence guide your thought and nurture your feeling.
may your mind inhabit your life with the sureness
with which your body inhabits the world.
may your heart never be haunted by ghost-structures of old damage.
may you come to accept your longing as divine urgency.
may you know the urgency with which God longs for you.